Thursday, September 15, 2011

WEEK 4 FOOTBALL PICKS (2011)

Welcome to my 100th blog post of The ArmChair Coach. I have thoroughly enjoyed doing this blog and I plan to continue. I hope The ArmChair Coach fans out there have enjoyed my predictions and my insight into the sports world. Feel free to comment whether you agree or disagree with me.

The Answer To The ArmChair Coach's Sports Trivia Question is..... Thirteen NFL Championships the Green Bay Packers have won.

The ArmChair Coach Went 10 and 0 in Football Picks last Week. I am 31 and 9 for the season for a percentage of .775. Let's look at this weeks picks.

HIGH SCHOOL GAMES

Gaffney @ Byrnes..... This is the game of the year, to this point, in the state of South Carolina. It is also one of the best in the Southeast. Two storied programs with 26 State Championships between them. I see the Indians getting it done..... Gaffney 28 Byrnes 21
For a more in depth preview of this game click on the Tribe Blitz link on this page.

Greenwood @ Spartanburg..... This is probably the second best game in the state this week. I see the Eagles winning it late..... Greenwood 21 Spartanburg 17

T.L. Hanna @ Dorman..... Many people are shocked that Dorman is 0 and 3 this season. I am one of them. They have played three very good football teams. The competition gets lighter this week..... Dorman 27 T.L. Hanna 13

Boiling Springs @ Clinton..... After a week off the Bulldogs try to get their second win of the season. I believe they will..... Boiling Springs 24 Clinton 21

COLLEGE GAMES

Auburn @ Clemson..... This battle of Tigers went to overtime last season with Auburn winning on their way to the National Championship. It should be another tough tight football game with the Tigers winning. The Auburn Tigers that is..... Auburn 34 Clemson 31

Navy @ South Carolina..... The Gamecocks have had a hard time stopping passing attacks this season. Navy won't throw much, but their option attack could cause some problems..... South Carolina 38 Navy 21

Tennessee @ Florida..... This should be a game to see just how much these two teams have improved from last season..... Florida 26 Tennessee 17

NFL GAMES

Green Bay @ Carolina..... I can't hardly wait for this game. I am a life long fan of the Packers and a huge fan of the Panthers since their entry into the NFL. I see the Super Bowl Champs to be to much for the young Panthers..... Green Bay 38 Carolina 17

Houston @ Miami..... This should be a very entertaining game. I have been a big Dolphins fan over the years as well..... Houston 23 Miami 21

Seattle @ Pittsburg..... The Steelers had seven turnovers last week and was pounded by the Ravens. They should bounce back with a big win this week..... Pittsburg 29 Seattle 14

Until Next Time.

No comments: