Wednesday, March 28, 2012

DOWN TO THE FINAL FOUR!

College basketball's March Madness is down to the Final Four. The Final Four will be held in New Orleans and the National Semifinals are Saturday. The National Championship Game will be Monday April 2nd. Let's look at the match-ups and I will tell you who I think will come away with the National Championship.

SATURDAY'S NATIONAL SEMIFINALS

Louisville vs Kentucky..... These two schools and their fan bases don't like each other. Louisville's Head Coach Rick Pittino used to coach Kentucky. Louisville is the highest seed to make the Final Four at a number 4. Kentucky is the only number 1 seed to make the Final Four. Both teams are playing very well but, I see Kentucky beating Louisville and making the Finals.

Ohio State vs Kansas..... Both of these teams are number 2 seeds and beat the number 1's in their regional to get to the Final Four. Ohio State beat Syracuse and Kansas beat North Carolina. This should be a very good game and I see Kansas beating Ohio State to make the Finals.

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

I have predicted a Kentucky vs Kansas National Championship Game. If it comes down to these two teams, it will be a College basketball championship game between two tradition rich programs. I hope it does because I would like to see it. I am predicting a National Championship for Kentucky!!

It will be fun to see how it plays out and to see if my predictions come true. It will be very exciting.

My next blog on The ArmChair Coach will be on April 20th.

Until Next Time.

No comments: