Friday, November 23, 2012

WEEK 14 2012 FOOTBALL PICKS

I went 8 and 2 in my football picks last week. My record for the season is 89 and 41 for 68%. Let's look at this weeks games.

HIGH SCHOOL GAMES

Byrnes @ Gaffney..... I look for the Indians to win..... Gaffney 24  Byrnes 21
For a more in depth preview of this game click on the Tribe Blitz link on this page.

Abbeville @ Chesnee..... The Panthers experience will be the difference..... Abbeville 24  Chesnee 20

Greenwood @ South Pointe..... I am going with the home team..... South Pointe 20  Greenwood 17

Union County @ Daniel..... The Jackets sting is gone..... Daniel 34  Union County 24

COLLEGE GAMES

South Carolina @ Clemson.... Four in a row for the Cocks? Not this time..... Clemson 24  South Carolina 21

Florida @ Florida State..... Another big win for the ACC..... Florida State 23  Florida 14

Notre Dame @ USC..... Another win for the Irish..... Notre Dame 20  USC 14

NFL GAMES

Seattle @ Miami..... The Seahawks to much for the Dolphins..... Seattle 20  Miami 13

Green Bay @ NY Giants..... My gut tells me..... NY Giants 20  Green Bay 17

Carolina @ Philadelphia..... Another close loss for the Panthers..... Philadelphia 23  Carolina 20

Until Next Time.

No comments: